Traveling Luck for Rocca Mollachella, Sicilia, Italy
Where is Rocca Mollachella?What's around Rocca Mollachella?
Wikipedia near Rocca Mollachella
Where to stay near Rocca Mollachella
Also known as Serra Mollarella
The timezone in Rocca Mollachella is Europe/Rome
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0833°, Longitude. 13.8667°
Satellite map around Rocca Mollachella
Loading map of Rocca Mollachella and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rocca Mollachella, in Sicilia, Italy
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Licata (7.7km)
- Palma di Montechiaro (17.6km)
- Favarotta (19.1km)
- Marina di Palma (20.1km)
- Campobello di Licata (23.6km)
- Camastra (24.7km)
- Ravanusa (27.5km)
- Tenutella (28km)
- Gibbesi Vecchio (31.2km)
- Naro (31.2km)
- Miniera Trabia (35km)
- Riesi (36.4km)
- Sommatino (36.7km)
- Canicattì (36.7km)
- Delia (37.1km)
- Butera (37.5km)
- Castrofilippo (38.3km)
- Favara (39.9km)
- San Leone (40.1km)
- La Torre (41.7km)
- Pozzillo (42.6km)
- Racalmuto (45.9km)
- Agrigento (46km)
- Grotte (47.2km)
- Mazzarino (48.7km)
- Comitini (49.6km)
- Aragona (51.4km)
- Miniera Montagna d'Aragona (56.3km)
- a large recess in the coastline, larger than a bay.
- Golfo di Gela (33.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stazione di Favarotta (17km)
Accommodation around Rocca Mollachella
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Spiaggia di Marianello (7.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sorgente del Pisciotto (4.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Castello di Falconara (20.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Sole (4.3km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Torre San Nicola (2.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Gela (38.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocca Mollachella (0km)
Airports close to Rocca Mollachella
Sigonella(NSY), Sigonella, Italy (123.9km)
Catania fontanarossa(CTA), Catania, Italy (141.8km)
Boccadifalco(PMO), Palermo, Italy (153.1km)
Palermo(PMO), Palermo, Italy (171.8km)
Luqa(MLA), Malta, Malta (182.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rocca Mollachella
Malta acc, Malta acc, Malta (172.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.