Traveling Luck for Punta Tenna, Sicilia, Italy
Where is Punta Tenna?What's around Punta Tenna?
Wikipedia near Punta Tenna
Where to stay near Punta Tenna
The timezone in Punta Tenna is Europe/Rome
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1333°, Longitude. 13.7333°
Satellite map around Punta Tenna
Loading map of Punta Tenna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Punta Tenna, in Sicilia, Italy
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Marina di Palma (4.9km)
- Palma di Montechiaro (7.8km)
- Camastra (17km)
- Licata (22.5km)
- Favarotta (23.2km)
- Naro (23.6km)
- San Leone (24.7km)
- Campobello di Licata (25.8km)
- Favara (26.8km)
- Tenutella (28.8km)
- Castrofilippo (30km)
- Porto Empedocle (30.1km)
- Agrigento (31.1km)
- Ravanusa (31.5km)
- Montaperto (32.3km)
- Canicattì (32.4km)
- Gibbesi Vecchio (33km)
- Delia (35.9km)
- Racalmuto (36.6km)
- Grotte (36.8km)
- Giardina (37km)
- Realmonte (37.2km)
- Comitini (37.8km)
- Aragona (38.8km)
- Sommatino (38.8km)
- Ioppolo Giancaxio (39.8km)
- Miniera Trabia (40.1km)
- Raffadali (42.7km)
- Riesi (43.6km)
- Miniera Montagna d'Aragona (43.7km)
- Santa Elisabetta (45.8km)
- Sant'Angelo Muxaro (50.8km)
- Casa Cuffaro (52.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Castello di Falconara (35.2km)
Accommodation around Punta Tenna
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Sole (18.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Torre San Nicola (15.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocca Mollachella (16.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Capo Rossello (38.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Spiaggia di Marianello (22.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sorgente del Pisciotto (13km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia di Agrigento (50.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sella Spagnuola (49.5km)
Airports close to Punta Tenna
Sigonella(NSY), Sigonella, Italy (135.6km)
Boccadifalco(PMO), Palermo, Italy (141.5km)
Catania fontanarossa(CTA), Catania, Italy (153.2km)
Palermo(PMO), Palermo, Italy (158.9km)
Trapani birgi(TPS), Trapani, Italy (172.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Punta Tenna
Malta acc, Malta acc, Malta (184.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.