Traveling Luck for Settimo Torinese, Italy (general), Italy
Where is Settimo Torinese?What's around Settimo Torinese?
Wikipedia near Settimo Torinese
Where to stay near Settimo Torinese
Also known as Settimo, Settimo Torinese, セッティモ・トリネーゼ
The timezone in Settimo Torinese is Europe/Rome
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.1500°, Longitude. 7.7667°
Weather near Settimo Torinese; Report from Torino / Caselle, 12.5km away
Satellite map around Settimo Torinese
Loading map of Settimo Torinese and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Settimo Torinese, in Italy (general), Italy
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Settimo Torinese (0km)
- Gassino Torinese (5.1km)
- Leinì (6.3km)
- Volpiano (6.5km)
- San Mauro Torinese (6.5km)
- Bertoulla (6.6km)
- Falchera (7.5km)
- Abbadia di Stura (7.9km)
- San Benigno Canavese (8.6km)
- Superga (8.6km)
- Brandizzo (8.8km)
- Sassi (9.1km)
- Borgaro Torinese (9.1km)
- Barriera di Stura (9.8km)
- Castagneto Po (10.9km)
- Caselle Torinese (10.9km)
- Altessano (10.9km)
- Lombardore (11.2km)
- Chivasso (11.5km)
- Rivalba (11.5km)
- Baldissero Torinese (11.7km)
- Pavarolo (12.4km)
- Venaria Reale (12.4km)
- Sciolze (12.5km)
- Ceronda (12.5km)
- Pino Troinese (13km)
- Montanaro (13.2km)
- L'Eremo (13.7km)
- San Francesco al Campo (14.1km)
- Borgo Po (14.3km)
- San Maurizio Canavese (14.9km)
- Bosconero (15.1km)
- Foglizzo (15.7km)
- Casalborgone (15.8km)
- Castelrosso (16.5km)
- Cinzano (16.6km)
- Druento (16.9km)
- Pecetto (17.3km)
- Casabianca (17.5km)
- Revigliasco (17.5km)
- Andezeno (17.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Basilica di Superga (8.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Torino / Caselle (13.7km)
Accommodation around Settimo Torinese
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Vanchiglia (11.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mole Antonelliana (13.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Torino (15.8km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Faro della Vittoria (15.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Turin (15.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Torino / Bric Della Croce (15.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Canale Cavour (12.9km)
Airports close to Settimo Torinese
Torino(TRN), Torino, Italy (12.5km)
Levaldigi(CUF), Levaldigi, Italy (79.3km)
Malpensa(MXP), Milano, Italy (107.2km)
Genova sestri(GOA), Genoa, Italy (137.8km)
Linate(LIN), Milan, Italy (142.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Settimo Torinese
Aeritalia, Turin, Italy (17.1km)
Aosta, Aosta, Italy (84.1km)
Cameri, Cameri, Italy (95.6km)
Bresso, Milano, Italy (140km)
Raron, Raron, Switzerland (148.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.