Traveling Luck for Kereight, Wexford, Ireland
Where is Kereight?What's around Kereight?
Wikipedia near Kereight
Where to stay near Kereight
The timezone in Kereight is Europe/Dublin
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 20:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 52.377499999999998°, Longitude. -6.5305555999999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kereight, in Wexford, Ireland
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kereight (0km)
- Garrycleary (2.5km)
- Monmore (3.7km)
- Crory (3.7km)
- Ballynaslaney (4.1km)
- Bellevue (4.8km)
- Ballyboggan (5km)
- Tinnakilla (5.1km)
- Larken (5.2km)
- Mullanagower (5.4km)
- Corlican (5.5km)
- Crosstown (5.5km)
- Ballyhoggan (5.6km)
- Knottown (6.3km)
- Ballyhoge (6.5km)
- Ardcolm (6.5km)
- Colestown (6.7km)
- Tincoon (6.8km)
- Coolnaboy (6.8km)
- Blackhall (7km)
- Galbally (7.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyle Cross Roads (1.1km)
- Newcastle (1.4km)
- Crossabeg (2.8km)
- Muchwood Cross Roads (3.2km)
- Ferrycarrig (3.4km)
- Killurin (3.5km)
- Glynn (3.6km)
- Holmestown (5.2km)
- Davidstown (5.3km)
- Redgate (5.5km)
- Larkins Cross Roads (5.5km)
- Lambstown (5.9km)
- Maolán na nGabhar (6.1km)
- Droichead an Chaisleáin (6.2km)
- Clonard Little (6.9km)
- Tomcool Cross Roads (7.4km)
- Ballymartin Cross Roads (7.6km)
Accommodation around Kereight
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Staney Lodge (3.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Macmine Junction Station (5.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- The Deeps (2.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Ely House (7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kings Island (7.1km)
- a large fortified building or set of buildings.
- Barntown Castle (5.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Loch Garman (7.7km)
Airports close to Kereight
Waterford(WAT), Waterford, Ireland (48.3km)
Dublin(DUB), Dublin, Ireland (129.9km)
Cork(ORK), Cork, Ireland (163.3km)
Shannon(SNN), Shannon, Ireland (184.4km)
Swansea(SWS), Swansea, England (210.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kereight
Casement, Casement, Ireland (114.1km)
Haverfordwest, Haverfordwest, England (137.1km)
Valley, Valley, U.k. (183.4km)
Llanbedr, Llanbedr, England (188.4km)
Mona, Mona, U.k. (194km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.