Traveling Luck for Port Láirge, Waterford, Ireland
Where is Port Lairge?What's around Port Lairge?
Wikipedia near Port Lairge
Where to stay near Port Láirge
Also known as Port Lairge, Port Láirge, Waterford, Уотерфорд, ウォーターフォード
The timezone in Port Lairge is Europe/Dublin
Sunrise at 08:26 and Sunset at 16:53. It's light
Latitude. 52.2583°, Longitude. -7.1119°
Satellite map around Port Láirge
Loading map of Port Láirge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Port Láirge, in Waterford, Ireland
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ferrybank (0.8km)
- Slieveroe (3.3km)
- Granny (4.4km)
- Dunkitt (4.5km)
- Rathpatrick Cross Roads (4.6km)
- Ballynaneashagh (4.9km)
- Ballycashin (5.9km)
- Kilearagh Cross Roads (6.3km)
- Drumdowney (6.4km)
- Mount Druid (6.5km)
- Monamintra Cross Roads (6.9km)
- Bishopshall (7km)
- Kilcronagh (7.4km)
- Carrigeen (7.4km)
- Cill Mhic Bhúith (7.4km)
- Ballincrea (7.6km)
- Stronghow's Bridge (7.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kilbarry (3.2km)
- Kilcohan (3.4km)
- Milepost Village (3.6km)
- Smartscastle (4.3km)
- Kill Saint Lawrence (4.3km)
- Gorteens (4.5km)
- Knockboy (5km)
- Ballyhoo (5.2km)
- Nicholastown (6km)
- Bawnfune (6.9km)
- Carriganurra (7km)
- Knockeen (7.3km)
- Towergare (7.4km)
- Curraghmartin (7.4km)
- Monamintra (7.5km)
- Ballynearla (7.6km)
- country house;
- a large house, mansion, or chateau, on a large estate.
Accommodation around Port Láirge
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- King Channel (5.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lough Cullin (6.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Frazers Hall (4.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Little Island (5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- May Park (3.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Port Láirge (0km)
Airports close to Port Láirge
Waterford(WAT), Waterford, Ireland (9km)
Cork(ORK), Cork, Ireland (117.1km)
Shannon(SNN), Shannon, Ireland (147.1km)
Dublin(DUB), Dublin, Ireland (156.3km)
Kerry(KIR), Kerry, Ireland (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Port Láirge
Casement, Casement, Ireland (138km)
Haverfordwest, Haverfordwest, England (172.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.