Traveling Luck for Blönduósbær, Norðurland Vestra, Iceland
Where is Blonduosbar?What's around Blonduosbar?
Wikipedia near Blonduosbar
Where to stay near Blönduósbær
Also known as Blonduos, Blönduós
The timezone in Blonduosbar is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:58 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6667°, Longitude. -20.3000°
Satellite map around Blönduósbær
Loading map of Blönduósbær and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blönduósbær, in Norðurland Vestra, Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Enni (1.6km)
- Blöndubakki (1.9km)
- Bakkakot (1.9km)
- Vatnahverfi (3.1km)
- Breiðavað (3.2km)
- Hnjúkar (3.7km)
- Sölvabakki (3.9km)
- Svangrund (3.9km)
- Hjaltabakki (3.9km)
- Björnólfsstaðir (4.8km)
- Síða (5km)
- Kúskerpi (5km)
- Sauðanes (5km)
- Holt (5.9km)
- Miðgil (5.9km)
- Yxtagil (5.9km)
- Húnsstaðir (6km)
- Neðri Lækjardalur (6.6km)
- Rafmagnsstöð (6.6km)
- Fremstagil (7.5km)
- Glaumbær (7.5km)
- Engihlíð (7.5km)
- Torfalækur (7.8km)
- Efri Mýrar (8km)
- Neðri Mýrar (8km)
- Kollugerði (8.4km)
- Kaldakinn (8.6km)
- Syðri Hóll (8.7km)
- Njálsstaðir (9.1km)
- Ytri Hóll (9.8km)
- Meðalheimar (9.8km)
- Smyrlaberg (10km)
- Hurðarbak (10.2km)
- Mánaskál (10.3km)
- Skrapatunga (10.5km)
- Úlfagil (11.1km)
- Balaskarð (11.2km)
- Mýrarkot (11.2km)
- Núpur (11.3km)
Accommodation around Blönduósbær
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Húnaós (6.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Refsborg (4.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ytriey (11.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mýrar (8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Laxárvík (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Langadalsfjall (9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kolkumýrar (7.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Langidalur (9.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Húnafjörður (9.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tunguhnúkur (11.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Mánafoss (6.3km)
Airports close to Blönduósbær
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (85km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (106.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (140.6km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (142km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (176.2km)