Traveling Luck for Eldingar, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Eldingar?What's around Eldingar?
Wikipedia near Eldingar
Where to stay near Eldingar
The timezone in Eldingar is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:13 and Sunset at 14:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.5167°, Longitude. -22.3833°
Satellite map around Eldingar
Loading map of Eldingar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eldingar, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (15.7km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (10.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (12.8km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (12.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (8.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (15.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (0km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (6.9km)
Airports close to Eldingar
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (63.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (133.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (167.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (225.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (240.5km)