Traveling Luck for Stykkisholmur, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Stykkisholmur?What's around Stykkisholmur?
Wikipedia near Stykkisholmur
Where to stay near Stykkisholmur
Also known as BIST, SYK
The timezone in Stykkisholmur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:30 and Sunset at 23:26. It's light
Latitude. 65.0833°, Longitude. -22.7333° , Elevation. 8m
Satellite map around Stykkisholmur
Loading map of Stykkisholmur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stykkisholmur, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stykkisholmur (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Stykkishólmshreppur (7.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hofstaðavogur (9.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Þórsnes (4.2km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Brettingsstaðir (7.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sauranes (6.3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Klausturhólar (4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Vigrafjörður (6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ósá (9.4km)
Airports close to Stykkisholmur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (81.2km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (114.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (117.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (128.1km)