Traveling Luck for Raufarhofn, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Raufarhofn?What's around Raufarhofn?
Wikipedia near Raufarhofn
Where to stay near Raufarhofn
Also known as BIRG, RFN
The timezone in Raufarhofn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 21:34. It's light
Latitude. 66.4500°, Longitude. -15.9500° , Elevation. 8m
Satellite map around Raufarhofn
Loading map of Raufarhofn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Raufarhofn, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bæjarás (3.9km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Ásmundarstaðaeyri (5.8km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Raufarhofn (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hálshæðir (8.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Raufarhafnarhreppur (1.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ásmundarstaðaey (4.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (3.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Hringlón (7.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Flag (6.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raufarhöfn (0km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Þröngvuhorn (6km)
Airports close to Raufarhofn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (28.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (89.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (135.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (142.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (153.9km)