Traveling Luck for Álka, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Alka?What's around Alka?
Wikipedia near Alka
Where to stay near Álka
Also known as Alftaskalara, Alftaskálará
The timezone in Alka is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:32 and Sunset at 17:36. It's light
Latitude. 65.3333°, Longitude. -20.1833°
Satellite map around Álka
Loading map of Álka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Álka, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Álka
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Marðarnúpsfjall (6.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Áshreppur (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Múlinn (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Svartfell (6.3km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Gilhagi (5.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Norðurland Vestra (8.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Undirfell (7.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sandfell (7.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Bakkabunga (9.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rófuskarð (9.1km)
Airports close to Álka
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (108.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (110.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (150.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (164.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (165.1km)