Traveling Luck for Gilsfjörður, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Gilsfjordur?What's around Gilsfjordur?
Wikipedia near Gilsfjordur
Where to stay near Gilsfjörður
Also known as Gils Fiord, Gils Fjord, Gils Fjörd
The timezone in Gilsfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 21:46. It's light
Latitude. 65.4333°, Longitude. -21.8333°
Satellite map around Gilsfjörður
Loading map of Gilsfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gilsfjörður, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Múli (2.5km)
- Gróustaðir (4.2km)
- Efri Brunna (4.2km)
- Ólafsdalur (4.5km)
- Litla Brekka (4.6km)
- Neðri Brunna (4.6km)
- Svarfhóll (5km)
- Litla-Holt (5km)
- Stóra-Holt (5km)
- Króksfjarðarnes (5.2km)
- Máskelda (6km)
- Bakki (6.3km)
- Vallshamar (6.3km)
- Tjaldanes (6.8km)
- Ingunnarstaðir (7.1km)
- Lambanes (7.1km)
- Tindar (7.5km)
- Saurhóll (7.6km)
- Hvoll (7.8km)
- Hvítidalur (7.9km)
- Klettur (8.1km)
- Neðri Brekka (8.1km)
- Fremri Brekka (8.1km)
- Belgsdalur (8.1km)
- Kleifar (8.3km)
- Gautsdalur (8.4km)
- Litli-Múli (8.4km)
Accommodation around Gilsfjörður
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Múli (7.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Salthólmavík (6.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sölvatangi (6.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Gilsfjörður (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Múlahyrna (2.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Holtahyrna (4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Digrimúli (3.1km)
Airports close to Gilsfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (95.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (103.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (151.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (160.8km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (172.9km)