Traveling Luck for Grímstunga, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Grimstunga?What's around Grimstunga?
Wikipedia near Grimstunga
Where to stay near Grímstunga
Also known as Grimstonga, Grimstungur, Grímstungur
The timezone in Grimstunga is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 21:49. It's light
Latitude. 65.3333°, Longitude. -20.1833°
Satellite map around Grímstunga
Loading map of Grímstunga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grímstunga, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Grímstunga
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Marðarnúpsfjall (6.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Áshreppur (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Múlinn (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Svartfell (6.3km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Gilhagi (5.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Norðurland Vestra (8.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Undirfell (7.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sandfell (7.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Bakkabunga (9.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rófuskarð (9.1km)
Airports close to Grímstunga
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (108.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (110.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (150.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (164.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (165.1km)