Traveling Luck for Hrútafjörður, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Hrutafjordur?What's around Hrutafjordur?
Wikipedia near Hrutafjordur
Where to stay near Hrútafjörður
Also known as Hruta Fiord, Hruta Fjord, Hrúta Fiord, Hrúta Fjord
The timezone in Hrutafjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 21:49. It's light
Latitude. 65.3500°, Longitude. -21.1500°
Satellite map around Hrútafjörður
Loading map of Hrútafjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrútafjörður, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kollsá (1.6km)
- Litla-Hvalsá (3.1km)
- Bessastaðir (4km)
- Stóra-Hvalsá (4.6km)
- Mýrar (5.6km)
- Borgir (6.3km)
- Ljótunnarstaðir (6.3km)
- Bær (6.3km)
- Hrafnadalur (8.1km)
- Tannstaðabakki (8.1km)
- Útibliksstaðir (8.2km)
- Bálkastaðir (8.4km)
- Tannstaðir (8.4km)
- Tjarnarkot (8.7km)
- Sandar (8.9km)
- Efri Svertingsstaðir (9km)
- Jónssel (9.6km)
- Neðri Svertingsstaðir (9.7km)
- Hlaðhamar (9.8km)
- Bakkasel (10.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Hrútafjörður
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ytri-Torfustaðahreppur (7.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hrútey (9.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Selvík (8.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Bálkastaðanes (7.6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Hrútafjörður (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hvalsárdalur (6.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prestbakki (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Seltindur (8.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Markhöfði (4.5km)
Airports close to Hrútafjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (125.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (138km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (140km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (147.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (152.5km)