Traveling Luck for Húnafjörður, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Hunafjordur?What's around Hunafjordur?
Wikipedia near Hunafjordur
Where to stay near Húnafjörður
Also known as Huna Fiord, Huna Fjord, Húna Fjörd
The timezone in Hunafjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:28 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6667°, Longitude. -20.5000°
Satellite map around Húnafjörður
Loading map of Húnafjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Húnafjörður, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Krossanes (8km)
- Valdalækur (8.9km)
- Súluvellir (9.2km)
- Hindisvík (9.6km)
- Hjaltabakki (9.6km)
- Bakkakot (9.8km)
- Blöndubakki (9.8km)
- Húnsstaðir (9.9km)
- Svangrund (11.1km)
- Sölvabakki (11.1km)
- Ósar (11.1km)
- Enni (11.2km)
- Saurbær (11.3km)
- Torfalækur (11.7km)
- Holt (11.9km)
- Vatnahverfi (12.1km)
- Flatnefsstaðir (12.1km)
- Hrísakot (12.5km)
- Geirastaðir (12.6km)
- Breiðavað (12.8km)
- Hnjúkar (12.9km)
- Akur (13.2km)
- Síða (13.3km)
- Kúskerpi (13.3km)
- Sauðanes (13.3km)
Accommodation around Húnafjörður
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Langasker (8.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Lambhúsavík (9.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Núpur (9.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Þingeyrasandur (9.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Háanös (8.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Húnavatn (12.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kolkumýrar (12.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Húnafjörður (0km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Sigríðarstaðasandur (10.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Mánafoss (13.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hólmavatn (12.1km)
Airports close to Húnafjörður
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (92.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (116.2km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (133km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (149.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (166.6km)