Traveling Luck for Húnaflói, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Hunafloi?What's around Hunafloi?
Wikipedia near Hunafloi
Where to stay near Húnaflói
Also known as Huna Fiord, Húna Fiord, Skagastrond Bay, Skagestrand Bay
The timezone in Hunafloi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 21:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.8333°, Longitude. -20.8333°
Satellite map around Húnaflói
Loading map of Húnaflói and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Húnaflói, in Iceland (general), Iceland
Accommodation around Húnaflói
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Svarta Fossdjúp (21km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Núpur (20.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kongsey (22.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Háanös (20.6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Sauratún (22.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Speni (23.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Húnaflói (0km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Kanturinn (19.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tjörn (23.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Byrgisvíkurpollur (15.3km)
Airports close to Húnaflói
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (96.9km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (111.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (133.2km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (153.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (162km)