Traveling Luck for Norðurflói, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Nordurfloi?What's around Nordurfloi?
Wikipedia near Nordurfloi
Where to stay near Norðurflói
Also known as Nordr-Floi, Nordr-Flói, Nordur Floi, Nordur Flói
The timezone in Nordurfloi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:57 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3333°, Longitude. -22.6667°
Satellite map around Norðurflói
Loading map of Norðurflói and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Norðurflói, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Langey (3.1km)
- Suðurlönd (3.8km)
- Fótur (4km)
- Bæjarey (5.2km)
- Köngursey (7.3km)
- Öxneyjar (7.6km)
- Litla Seley (9.3km)
- Hóley (9.7km)
- Kjalarey (9.7km)
- Borgir (10.2km)
- Fagurey (11.6km)
- Miðey (11.6km)
- Skáley (11.7km)
- Heimaey (12.4km)
- Flathólmi (13.5km)
- Flatey (13.5km)
- Sýrey (14.2km)
- Naustey (14.4km)
- Stagley (14.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a horizontal flow of water in a given direction with uniform velocity.
- Rúfeyjaröst (5.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Flatey (12.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Flateyjarhreppur (10.6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Guðnýjarstaðir (14.6km)
Airports close to Norðurflói
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (67.8km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (87km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (144.6km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (157km)