Traveling Luck for Röst, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Rost?What's around Rost?
Wikipedia near Rost
Where to stay near Röst
Also known as Hvammsfjardarrost, Hvammsfjardarröst, Rost Passage, Röst Passage
The timezone in Rost is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:17 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1167°, Longitude. -22.4667°
Satellite map around Röst
Loading map of Röst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Röst, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Purkey (3.8km)
- Brokey (3.9km)
- Arnarbæli (6km)
- Hrappsey (6.5km)
- Vogur (7.1km)
- Kjallaksstaðir (7.6km)
- Dagverðarnessel (7.8km)
- Stakkaberg (7.9km)
- Drangar (7.9km)
- Ormsstaðir (8.1km)
- Húsabær (8.1km)
- Ytrafell (8.3km)
- Vigholtsstaðir (8.4km)
- Straumur (8.4km)
- Sámsstaðir (8.8km)
- Harrastaðir (9.2km)
- Litla Tunga (9.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Fellsströnd (6.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Hjallanes (5.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Ölvessker (6.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kvennhólsvogur (8.8km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Eiriksbær (3.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Álftafjörður (9.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sótanes (8.4km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Paradís (8.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dagverðarnes (6.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Svansvíkurvatn (3.9km)
Airports close to Röst
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (88.8km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (113.8km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (117.8km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (132km)