Traveling Luck for Tungná, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Tungna?What's around Tungna?
Wikipedia near Tungna
Where to stay near Tungná
Also known as Tunga, Tungua, Tunguá, Tungá
The timezone in Tungna is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 21:12. It's light
Latitude. 65.3667°, Longitude. -20.2167°
Satellite map around Tungná
Loading map of Tungná and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tungná, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ás (0.8km)
- Marðarnúpur (1.6km)
- Gilá (1.6km)
- Kötlustaðir (1.9km)
- Saurbær (1.9km)
- Hof (2.1km)
- Þórarinstunga (2.1km)
- Brúsastaðir (2.5km)
- Snæringsstaðir (3.1km)
- Guðrúnarstaðir (3.1km)
- Grímstunga (4.2km)
- Káradalstunga (4.5km)
- Kornsá (5km)
- Eyjólfsstaðir (6.3km)
- Vaglir (6.9km)
- Gilsstaðir (7.1km)
- Hvammur (8.4km)
- Flaga (8.7km)
- Forsæludalur (9.6km)
- Þingeyrasel (9.7km)
Accommodation around Tungná
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Marðarnúpsfjall (6.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Áshreppur (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Múlinn (5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Tunga (8.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Undirfell (3.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Einvígisfoss (9.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ástjarnir (5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Bakkabunga (5.8km)
Airports close to Tungná
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (108.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (108.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (149.8km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (160.8km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (167.5km)