Traveling Luck for Vatnsdalsá, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Vatnsdalsa?What's around Vatnsdalsa?
Wikipedia near Vatnsdalsa
Where to stay near Vatnsdalsá
Also known as Vatnadals, Vatnadalsa, Vatsnsdalsa, Vatsnsdalsá
The timezone in Vatnsdalsa is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:44 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4667°, Longitude. -20.3333°
Satellite map around Vatnsdalsá
Loading map of Vatnsdalsá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vatnsdalsá, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hnjúkur (0km)
- Hjallaland (0.8km)
- Breiðabolsstaður (1.6km)
- Másstaðir (1.9km)
- Helgavatn (1.9km)
- Vatnsdalshólar (2.5km)
- Miðhús (2.5km)
- Bjarnarstaðir (3.9km)
- Hnausar (4km)
- Umsvalir (4km)
- Sveinsstaðir (4.2km)
- Flaga (4.2km)
- Hvammur (4.6km)
- Hólabak (5km)
- Aralækur (5.9km)
- Gilsstaðir (6km)
- Steinnes (6.3km)
- Eyjólfsstaðir (6.6km)
- Miðhóp (6.7km)
- Gröf (7.5km)
- Hagi (7.5km)
- Öxl (7.7km)
- Litla-Giljá (7.8km)
- Brekka (7.8km)
- Brekkukot (7.8km)
- Kornsá (8.1km)
- Þingeyrasel (8.4km)
- Leysingjastaðir (8.7km)
- Enniskot (8.8km)
- Refsteinsstaðir (9.1km)
- Beinakelda (9.7km)
Accommodation around Vatnsdalsá
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dýhóll (9.1km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Skriðuvað (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dýjahlíð (9.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Haginn (7.1km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Eylendi (7.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Flóðið (2.1km)
Airports close to Vatnsdalsá
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (102.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (110.9km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (149.8km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (150.1km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (174.8km)