Traveling Luck for Bakkaflóadjúp, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Bakkafloadjup?What's around Bakkafloadjup?
Wikipedia near Bakkafloadjup
Where to stay near Bakkaflóadjúp
Also known as Bakkafjardardjup, Bakkafloi-Dyb, Bakkaflói-Dyb
The timezone in Bakkafloadjup is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 21:06. It's light
Latitude. 66.2500°, Longitude. -14.0000°
Satellite map around Bakkaflóadjúp
Loading map of Bakkaflóadjúp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakkaflóadjúp, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Strákar (43.2km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Bakkaflóadjúp (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Þröng (44km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bakkaflói (36.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skálar (37km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Langanesröst (24.7km)
Airports close to Bakkaflóadjúp
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (113.7km)
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (114.9km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (164.5km)