Traveling Luck for Brekknaheiði, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Brekknaheidi?What's around Brekknaheidi?
Wikipedia near Brekknaheidi
Where to stay near Brekknaheiði
Also known as Brekknaheidi, Brekknaheiði
The timezone in Brekknaheidi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:06 and Sunset at 14:35. It's light
Latitude. 66.1667°, Longitude. -15.2500°
Satellite map around Brekknaheiði
Loading map of Brekknaheiði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brekknaheiði, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Staðarsel (3.9km)
- Ytri-Brekkur (3.9km)
- Jaðar (4.4km)
- Hóll (4.5km)
- Ássel (5km)
- Syðri-Brekkur (5.1km)
- Syðra-Lón (5.5km)
- Sóleyjarvellir (5.5km)
- Gunnólfsvík (6.1km)
- Fell (7km)
- Sauðaneskot (7.8km)
- Hallgilsstaðir (8km)
- Hvammur (8.7km)
- Gunnarsstaðir (8.8km)
- Grund (9.5km)
- Eldjárnsstaðir (9.9km)
- Hafnir (9.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Melrakkaás (4.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sauðanesháls (5.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Brekknafjall (4.4km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Litliós (9.7km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (8.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Laxártangi (10.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Finnafjörður (8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Eldjárnsstaðaháls (6.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (7.3km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Brekknaheiði (0km)
Airports close to Brekknaheiði
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (59km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (105.3km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (110.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (146km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (171.9km)