Traveling Luck for Faxi, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Faxi?What's around Faxi?
Wikipedia near Faxi
Where to stay near Faxi
The timezone in Faxi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:54 and Sunset at 15:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.0833°, Longitude. -18.6667°
Satellite map around Faxi
Loading map of Faxi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Faxi, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Faxi
- a crack associated with volcanism.
- Eldgjá (13.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Faxasund (4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vatnaöldur (13.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Hvanngil (10.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Karl og Kerling (14.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Skuggafjöll (11.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Herðubreiðarháls (15.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökuldalir (14.5km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Svartikrókur (14.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Uxatindar (11km)
Airports close to Faxi
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (113.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (167.1km)
Hornafjordur(HFN), Hofn, Iceland (176.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (185.7km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (201.8km)