Traveling Luck for Hrútafell, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Hrutafell?What's around Hrutafell?
Wikipedia near Hrutafell
Where to stay near Hrútafell
Also known as Regnbudhjokull, Regnbudhjökull
The timezone in Hrutafell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:35 and Sunset at 00:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7333°, Longitude. -19.7500°
Satellite map around Hrútafell
Loading map of Hrútafell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrútafell, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Múlar (5.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Karlsdráttur (11.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hveravellir (18.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Eyvindartóft (18km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kjölur (20.2km)
Airports close to Hrútafell
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (130.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (135.2km)
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (155.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (167.4km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (168.5km)