Traveling Luck for Hundavötn, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Hundavotn?What's around Hundavotn?
Wikipedia near Hundavotn
Where to stay near Hundavötn
Also known as Hundavatn, Hundavätn, Hundsvotn, Hundsvötn
The timezone in Hundavotn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:51 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9500°, Longitude. -19.7833°
Satellite map around Hundavötn
Loading map of Hundavötn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hundavötn, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tröllagil (17.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Hundavötn (0km)
- bodies of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Miðkvíslardrög (19.4km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Blönduvað (14.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Bláfellsgil (16.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Búrfjöll (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jökulsstallar (15.3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Seyðisárdrög (6.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hveravellir (15.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Eyvindartóft (14.4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Efri-Fljótsdrög (13.7km)
- boulder field;
- a high altitude or high latitude bare, flat area covered with large angular rocks.
- Langijörfi (19km)
Airports close to Hundavötn
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (117km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (143.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (144.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (162.7km)
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (179.7km)