Traveling Luck for Langanesflak, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Langanesflak?What's around Langanesflak?
Wikipedia near Langanesflak
Where to stay near Langanesflak
Also known as Langanesgrunn
The timezone in Langanesflak is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:30 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4667°, Longitude. -14.6500°
Satellite map around Langanesflak
Loading map of Langanesflak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Langanesflak, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (31.1km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Krossós (31.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (25.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Karl (13.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bugar (23.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hvalfjara (12.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Eiðisvík (27km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skálar (16.3km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Langanesröst (15.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Langanesflak (0km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Gjögrahorn (12.2km)
Airports close to Langanesflak
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (85.8km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (137.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (142.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (186.1km)