Traveling Luck for Nyrðriófæra, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Nyrdriofara?What's around Nyrdriofara?
Wikipedia near Nyrdriofara
Where to stay near Nyrðriófæra
Also known as Nordhari-Ofaera, Nordhari-Ófaera
The timezone in Nyrdriofara is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:59 and Sunset at 21:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.9833°, Longitude. -18.6500°
Satellite map around Nyrðriófæra
Loading map of Nyrðriófæra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyrðriófæra, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Nyrðriófæra
- a crack associated with volcanism.
- Eldgjá (2.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Tjarnarhraun (12.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Faxasund (8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rótarhólmi (10.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kálfasléttur (15.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Herðubreiðarháls (4.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Fljótsbotnar (15.8km)
Airports close to Nyrðriófæra
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (106.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (169km)
Hornafjordur(HFN), Hofn, Iceland (178.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (197.1km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (202.7km)