Traveling Luck for Þjófadalur, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Tjofadalur?What's around Tjofadalur?
Wikipedia near Tjofadalur
Where to stay near Þjófadalur
Also known as Jokuldalur, Jökuldalur
The timezone in Tjofadalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 21:36. It's light
Latitude. 64.7667°, Longitude. -19.7667°
Satellite map around Þjófadalur
Loading map of Þjófadalur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Þjófadalur, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Innra-Sandfell (2.1km)
- Fremra-Sandfell (3.3km)
- Fagrahlíð (4km)
- Hrútafell (4km)
- Þjófafell (5.7km)
- Rauðafell (9.7km)
- Balðeiði (10.3km)
- Sólkatla (10.9km)
- Kjalfell (10.9km)
- Innri-Skúti (15.1km)
- Rjúpnafell (18.5km)
- Lyklafell (19.5km)
- Mosfell (20.2km)
- Sunnlendingahæð (21.1km)
- Skeljafell (22.1km)
- Krákur (22.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Hundavötn (21.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Múlar (7.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Karlsdráttur (14.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Búrfjöll (21.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hveravellir (15.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Eyvindartóft (15.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kjölur (19km)
Airports close to Þjófadalur
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (132.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (132.6km)
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (158.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (163.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (169.7km)