Traveling Luck for Kúluhyrna, (IC36), Iceland
Where is Kuluhyrna?What's around Kuluhyrna?
Wikipedia near Kuluhyrna
Where to stay near Kúluhyrna
The timezone in Kuluhyrna is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:16 and Sunset at 23:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.783333299999995°, Longitude. -23.466666700000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kúluhyrna, in (IC36), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bauluhúsaskriður (5.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Hrafnseyri (3.9km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Rafnseyrarheiði (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Blesafjall (9.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kvennaskarð (7.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Gíslasker (6km)
Airports close to Kúluhyrna
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (35.5km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (35.6km)