Traveling Luck for Stapadalur, (IC36), Iceland
Where is Stapadalur?What's around Stapadalur?
Wikipedia near Stapadalur
Where to stay near Stapadalur
The timezone in Stapadalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:24 and Sunset at 23:40. It's light
Latitude. 65.816666699999999°, Longitude. -23.716666700000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Stapadalur, in (IC36), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hæðin (7.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Bárðarboði (9.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Blesafjall (3.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hvilftarsker (10km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Arnarfjörður (8.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bauluhúsaskriður (8.6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Hlaðsbót (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Álftaskál (7.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kvennaskarð (5.1km)
Airports close to Stapadalur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (32.5km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (39.2km)