Traveling Luck for Sléttanes, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Slettanes?What's around Slettanes?
Wikipedia near Slettanes
Where to stay near Sléttanes
The timezone in Slettanes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:05 and Sunset at 01:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.599999999999994°, Longitude. -24.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sléttanes, in (IC34), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (15km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (9.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (20.8km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Litli-Dalur (23km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Látraröst (11.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Látravatn (10km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sléttanes (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (18.5km)
Airports close to Sléttanes
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (30.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (86.9km)