Traveling Luck for Ólafsviti, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Olafsviti?What's around Olafsviti?
Wikipedia near Olafsviti
Where to stay near Ólafsviti
The timezone in Olafsviti is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 22:00. It's light
Latitude. 65.5833°, Longitude. -24.1500°
Satellite map around Ólafsviti
Loading map of Ólafsviti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ólafsviti, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (9.9km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Þúneyri (8.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lambeyrarháls (10.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (10.2km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Patreksfjörður (7.5km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Vatnadalsbót (10.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stórahorn (10.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Háanes (4.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (7km)
Airports close to Ólafsviti
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (9.4km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (73.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (201.3km)