Traveling Luck for Bárðarboði, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Bardarbodi?What's around Bardarbodi?
Wikipedia near Bardarbodi
Where to stay near Bárðarboði
Also known as Bardabodi, Barðabóði
The timezone in Bardarbodi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:49 and Sunset at 23:15. It's light
Latitude. 65.766666700000002°, Longitude. -23.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bárðarboði, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Garðar (1.6km)
- Austmannsdalur (2.1km)
- Kirkjuból (2.4km)
- Fífustaðir (3.1km)
- Klúka (3.7km)
- Feigsdalur (4.2km)
- Bakki (4.2km)
- Öskubrekka (4.4km)
- Hóll (5.5km)
- Skeiði (5.9km)
- Grandi (6km)
- Neðribær (6.6km)
- Krókur (6.6km)
- Melstaður (6.6km)
- Stapadalur (6.8km)
- Uppsalir (7.1km)
- Lokinhamrar (7.9km)
- Hrafnabjörg (8.1km)
- Hringsdalur (8.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Bárðarboði (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Breiðufjöll (8.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ketildalahreppur (7.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvík (8.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hvilftarsker (6.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Arnarfjörður (9.7km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Hlaðsbót (8.9km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Selárdalsheiði (8.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Þórishlíðarfjall (8.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Stóravatn (8.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Krókalaut (7.5km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (4.5km)
Airports close to Bárðarboði
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (24.9km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (48.4km)