Traveling Luck for Blakknes, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Blakknes?What's around Blakknes?
Wikipedia near Blakknes
Where to stay near Blakknes
Also known as Blakk, Blakkin, Blaknes, Straumnes
The timezone in Blakknes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:23 and Sunset at 23:47. It's light
Latitude. 65.6333333°, Longitude. -24.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Blakknes, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (11.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (14.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Keflavíkurbjarg (15.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hlaðsvík (14.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Arnarnúpur (15.3km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Vatnadalsbót (6.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Látravatn (13.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sléttanes (13.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (12.3km)
Airports close to Blakknes
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (19.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (74.6km)