Traveling Luck for Brekkuhlíð, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Brekkuhlid?What's around Brekkuhlid?
Wikipedia near Brekkuhlid
Where to stay near Brekkuhlíð
The timezone in Brekkuhlid is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:32 and Sunset at 15:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5000°, Longitude. -24.2000°
Loading map of Brekkuhlíð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brekkuhlíð, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bæjarós (11.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (6.8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Rauðasandur (7.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (1.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Keflavíkurbjarg (5.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bæjarvaðall (11.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Patreksfjörður (12.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (5.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkuhlíð (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Hraunshnúkur (11.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Rauðasandsgrunn (7.7km)
Airports close to Brekkuhlíð
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (13km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (82.2km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (193.3km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (194.8km)