Traveling Luck for Feigsdalur, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Feigsdalur?What's around Feigsdalur?
Wikipedia near Feigsdalur
Where to stay near Feigsdalur
The timezone in Feigsdalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:26 and Sunset at 23:39. It's light
Latitude. 65.733333299999998°, Longitude. -23.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Feigsdalur, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Feigsdalur (0km)
- Bakki (0km)
- Grandi (1.9km)
- Austmannsdalur (2.1km)
- Hóll (2.4km)
- Fífustaðir (4.4km)
- Garðar (5km)
- Klúka (5.1km)
- Hringsdalur (5.1km)
- Kirkjuból (5.5km)
- Öskubrekka (5.9km)
- Neðri Hvesta (6.8km)
- Fremri Hvesta (8.6km)
- Stapadalur (8.7km)
- Skeiði (9.2km)
- Vinðeimar (9.5km)
- Uppsalir (9.6km)
- Neðribær (9.8km)
- Melstaður (9.8km)
- Krókur (9.8km)
- Kvígindisfell (10km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Bárðarboði (4.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Breiðufjöll (8.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ketildalahreppur (3.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hvesta (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fagrimúli (8.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hvilftarsker (3.2km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Arnarfjörður (8.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Hlaðsbót (9.2km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Selárdalsheiði (9.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Rimamúli (10.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Stóravatn (9.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Krókalaut (6.7km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (4km)
Airports close to Feigsdalur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (21.5km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (50.1km)