Traveling Luck for Hænuvík, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Hanuvik?What's around Hanuvik?
Wikipedia near Hanuvik
Where to stay near Hænuvík
The timezone in Hanuvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:13 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6167°, Longitude. -24.2000°
Satellite map around Hænuvík
Loading map of Hænuvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hænuvík, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hænuvík (0km)
- Sellátranes (1.6km)
- Kollsvík (5.6km)
- Tröð (5.6km)
- Geitagil (5.9km)
- Kongsengjar (6km)
- Hólar (6.6km)
- Láginúpur (6.7km)
- Grundir (7.2km)
- Vatnsdalur (8.6km)
- Tannanes (10.5km)
- Arnarstapi (10.6km)
- Sæból (11.2km)
- Krossadalur (11.6km)
- Sellátrar (11.7km)
- Kvígindisdalur (11.7km)
- Keflavík (11.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (11.2km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Þúneyri (11.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hlaðsvík (11.6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Vatnadalsbót (8.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stórahorn (11.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (9.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Háanes (0.8km)
Airports close to Hænuvík
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (13.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (71.9km)