Traveling Luck for Hrólfsvirki, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Hrolfsvirki?What's around Hrolfsvirki?
Wikipedia near Hrolfsvirki
Where to stay near Hrólfsvirki
The timezone in Hrolfsvirki is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 23:15. It's light
Latitude. 65.4833333°, Longitude. -23.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrólfsvirki, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bæjarós (7.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Skarðabrún (3.1km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Melanesrif (7.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bæjarvaðall (7.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Ósafjörður (6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Klettabrekka (6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Mjósund (6.7km)
Airports close to Hrólfsvirki
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (10.5km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (74.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (183.3km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (184.8km)