Traveling Luck for Hvalvíkurnes, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Hvalvikurnes?What's around Hvalvikurnes?
Wikipedia near Hvalvikurnes
Where to stay near Hvalvíkurnes
The timezone in Hvalvikurnes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:24 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6833°, Longitude. -24.0333°
Satellite map around Hvalvíkurnes
Loading map of Hvalvíkurnes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hvalvíkurnes, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Selárdalshlíðar (10.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Skandi (8.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hlaðsvík (2.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Tálknafjörður (5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vatneyrarhlíðar (7.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Patreksfjarðarflói (6.4km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Selárdalsheiði (5.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Stóravatn (7.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Krókalaut (5km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (8km)
Airports close to Hvalvíkurnes
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (15.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (60.8km)