Traveling Luck for Hvilftarsker, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Hvilftarsker?What's around Hvilftarsker?
Wikipedia near Hvilftarsker
Where to stay near Hvilftarsker
The timezone in Hvilftarsker is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:49 and Sunset at 23:15. It's light
Latitude. 65.733333299999998°, Longitude. -23.766666699999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hvilftarsker, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hóll (0.8km)
- Hringsdalur (2.5km)
- Bakki (3.2km)
- Feigsdalur (3.2km)
- Grandi (3.7km)
- Austmannsdalur (4.4km)
- Neðri Hvesta (4.5km)
- Fremri Hvesta (6.6km)
- Fífustaðir (7.4km)
- Garðar (7.4km)
- Stapadalur (7.8km)
- Bauluhús (8km)
- Kirkjuból (8.1km)
- Auðihrísdalur (8.1km)
- Klúka (8.2km)
- Öskubrekka (9km)
- Hóll (10.5km)
- Litlaeyri (10.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Bárðarboði (6.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ketildalahreppur (5.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hvesta (4.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Arnarfjörður (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bauluhúsaskriður (9.6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Hlaðsbót (7km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Tunguheiði (9.8km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (7.2km)
Airports close to Hvilftarsker
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (22.7km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (48.1km)