Traveling Luck for Keflavík, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Keflavik?What's around Keflavik?
Wikipedia near Keflavik
Where to stay near Keflavík
The timezone in Keflavik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:36 and Sunset at 23:32. It's light
Latitude. 65.5166667°, Longitude. -24.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Keflavík, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (3.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (11.6km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Rauðasandur (10.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (2.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (8.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkuhlíð (3.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Látravatn (9.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Rauðasandsgrunn (10km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (2.1km)
Airports close to Keflavík
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (14.4km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (82.2km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (196.1km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (197.8km)