Traveling Luck for Lambavatn, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Lambavatn?What's around Lambavatn?
Wikipedia near Lambavatn
Where to stay near Lambavatn
The timezone in Lambavatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 21:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4833°, Longitude. -24.1000°
Satellite map around Lambavatn
Loading map of Lambavatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lambavatn, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bæjarós (6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Skorarboðar (11.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (6.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Skorarvogur (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Stórhæð (8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bæjarvaðall (6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Patreksfjörður (10.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (2.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkuhlíð (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Miklidalur (9.1km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Rauðasandsbugur (7.2km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hnjötsheiði (8.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Hraunshnúkur (6.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Rauðasandsgrunn (7.5km)
Airports close to Lambavatn
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (10.6km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (80.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (189.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (190.4km)