Traveling Luck for Látraheiði, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Latraheidi?What's around Latraheidi?
Wikipedia near Latraheidi
Where to stay near Látraheiði
The timezone in Latraheidi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 20:14. It's light
Latitude. 65.5167°, Longitude. -24.3333°
Satellite map around Látraheiði
Loading map of Látraheiði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Látraheiði, in (IC34), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (2.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (10km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (6.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (12.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkuhlíð (6.7km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Látraröst (10.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Látravatn (5.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Rauðasandsgrunn (11.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (5.2km)
Airports close to Látraheiði
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (18.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (84.8km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (197.8km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (200.2km)