Traveling Luck for Miklidalur, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Miklidalur?What's around Miklidalur?
Wikipedia near Miklidalur
Where to stay near Miklidalur
The timezone in Miklidalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:07 and Sunset at 01:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.55°, Longitude. -24.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Miklidalur, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (5.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (10.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Keflavíkurbjarg (8.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Patreksfjörður (9.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (8.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (2.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Háanes (7.8km)
Airports close to Miklidalur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (11.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (77.7km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (198.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (199.5km)