Traveling Luck for Naustabrekka, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Naustabrekka?What's around Naustabrekka?
Wikipedia near Naustabrekka
Where to stay near Naustabrekka
The timezone in Naustabrekka is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:03 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5000°, Longitude. -24.1667°
Satellite map around Naustabrekka
Loading map of Naustabrekka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Naustabrekka, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bæjarós (9.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (8.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Keflavíkurbjarg (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Stórhæð (11.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bæjarvaðall (9.6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Patreksfjörður (11.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkuhlíð (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Miklidalur (6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Rauðasandsbugur (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Hraunshnúkur (9.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Rauðasandsgrunn (7.9km)
Airports close to Naustabrekka
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (11.7km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (81.2km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (192.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (193.8km)