Traveling Luck for Sæból, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Sabol?What's around Sabol?
Wikipedia near Sabol
Where to stay near Sæból
The timezone in Sabol is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:46 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 65.6667°, Longitude. -24.0000°
Satellite map around Sæból
Loading map of Sæból and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sæból, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Þúneyri (9.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hlaðsvík (5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Tálknafjörður (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vatneyrarhlíðar (6.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Patreksfjarðarflói (8.2km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Selárdalsheiði (7.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Stóravatn (9.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Rimamúli (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Krókalaut (6km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (8.7km)
Airports close to Sæból
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (13km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (61.2km)