Traveling Luck for Sellátranes, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Sellatranes?What's around Sellatranes?
Wikipedia near Sellatranes
Where to stay near Sellátranes
The timezone in Sellatranes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:15 and Sunset at 15:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6167°, Longitude. -24.1667°
Satellite map around Sellátranes
Loading map of Sellátranes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sellátranes, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sellátranes (0km)
- Hænuvík (1.6km)
- Kongsengjar (5.8km)
- Geitagil (5.9km)
- Hólar (6km)
- Tröð (7.2km)
- Kollsvík (7.2km)
- Vatnsdalur (7.5km)
- Láginúpur (8.2km)
- Grundir (8.8km)
- Tannanes (9.2km)
- Arnarstapi (9.5km)
- Sæból (9.9km)
- Hólar (10.5km)
- Bakki (10.5km)
- Sellátrar (10.6km)
- Kvígindisdalur (10.6km)
- Krossadalur (10.8km)
- Kvígindisfell (11.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (10.6km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Þúneyri (10.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lambeyrarháls (11.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Patrekshreppur (8.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hlaðsvík (10.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Vatnadalsbót (10.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stórahorn (9.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (10.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Háanes (0.8km)
Airports close to Sellátranes
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (12km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (70.8km)