Traveling Luck for Stóri Laugardalur, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Stori Laugardalur?What's around Stori Laugardalur?
Wikipedia near Stori Laugardalur
Where to stay near Stóri Laugardalur
The timezone in Stori Laugardalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:44 and Sunset at 23:22. It's light
Latitude. 65.65°, Longitude. -23.9166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Stóri Laugardalur, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rimi (0km)
- Vinðeimar (2.5km)
- Kvígindisfell (3.1km)
- Hólar (3.7km)
- Bakki (3.7km)
- Lambeyri (4.2km)
- Sæból (4.4km)
- Hóll (4.4km)
- Stekkjabakki (4.5km)
- Hvammseyri (5km)
- Tannanes (5.2km)
- Sellátrar (6.2km)
- Gileyri (6.8km)
- Arnarstapi (7.5km)
- Eysteinseyri (7.5km)
- Höfðadalur (8.1km)
- Grandi (8.7km)
- Krossadalur (9.2km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Þúneyri (8.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lambeyrarháls (5.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hlaðsvík (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fagrimúli (2.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Tálknafjörður (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vatneyrarhlíðar (7.5km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Tunguheiði (8.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Rimamúli (0.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Botnsá (9.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Krókalaut (8.1km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (9.7km)
Airports close to Stóri Laugardalur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (11.2km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (60.1km)