Traveling Luck for Tannanes, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Tannanes?What's around Tannanes?
Wikipedia near Tannanes
Where to stay near Tannanes
The timezone in Tannanes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:32 and Sunset at 23:34. It's light
Latitude. 65.666666699999993°, Longitude. -24.016666699999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tannanes, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Þúneyri (10km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Skandi (10.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hlaðsvík (4.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Tálknafjörður (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vatneyrarhlíðar (6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Patreksfjarðarflói (7.4km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Selárdalsheiði (7.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Stóravatn (9.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Rimamúli (5.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Háanes (9.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Krókalaut (6.3km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (9.1km)
Airports close to Tannanes
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (13.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (61.7km)