Traveling Luck for Þverfell, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Tverfell?What's around Tverfell?
Wikipedia near Tverfell
Where to stay near Þverfell
The timezone in Tverfell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 21:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6833°, Longitude. -23.8000°
Satellite map around Þverfell
Loading map of Þverfell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Þverfell, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Grandi (4.2km)
- Neðri Hvesta (4.4km)
- Fremri Hvesta (4.8km)
- Hringsdalur (5km)
- Hóll (5.9km)
- Bakki (6km)
- Feigsdalur (6km)
- Hóll (6km)
- Rimi (6.8km)
- Vinðeimar (7.4km)
- Gileyri (7.7km)
- Eysteinseyri (7.8km)
- Austmannsdalur (8.1km)
- Hvammseyri (8.1km)
- Kvígindisfell (8.2km)
- Stekkjabakki (8.4km)
- Lambeyri (8.7km)
- Auðihrísdalur (9km)
- Hólar (9km)
- Bakki (9km)
- Hóll (9km)
- Litlaeyri (9km)
- Fífustaðir (9.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hvesta (4.4km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Tálknafjörður (8.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hálfdan (7km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Tunguheiði (5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Rimamúli (6.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Krókalaut (8.9km)
- bowl-like hollows partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Klúkuhvilft (8km)
Airports close to Þverfell
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (16.8km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (53.7km)