Traveling Luck for Trostansfjörður, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Trostansfjordur?What's around Trostansfjordur?
Wikipedia near Trostansfjordur
Where to stay near Trostansfjörður
The timezone in Trostansfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:27 and Sunset at 23:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.633333300000004°, Longitude. -23.433333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Trostansfjörður, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Máfavötn (9.2km)
- a bowl-like hollow partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Hærrivatnahvilft (9.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hróaldsbrekkur (9.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Fossheiði (10km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Molduxi (5.8km)
Airports close to Trostansfjörður
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (27.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (51.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (189.8km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (196.1km)